Friday, April 15, 2005

free at last :-)

Well, as most of you know I am now unemployed :-) Not to worry though... This is a good thing. I have been struggling with this decisoin to leave my job for the last five years. and yes that is how long I have been employed at this company. Although this company looked great on paper, the reality is that they were less than perfect so I decided it was time to move on. I have been taking a little time to enjoy the little things and get some things done around the house. the kids are still keeping me busy with their activities so its not like I'm just sleeping all day but I wont lie. I have been known to come home from taking them to school and closing my eyes for just a little bit :-) I am now truly mr.mom and I think I like it. but I know that duty calls and I must return to the working world, just not too soon :-)

1 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger Granny Annie said...

Dear MISTER MOM, It is a good thing that you have a landlord who truly rejoices to see you so happy. If only she could afford to support you in this manner to which to are going to grow way too accustomed if you're not careful. Two suggestions: 1.) Get a job! 2.) Find a WEALTHY sugar mama who loves kids!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home