Sunday, February 20, 2005

ok, lets try this again. up and running

Well after my first screw up with posting my first blog I'm trying it again. See, I dont give up that easy.

today is shapping up to be a pretty good day. We have lots to do today but if we dont finish everything it wont be the end of the world. Yesterday we had the first of many baseball sessions as the boys strutted their stuff for potential teams. Ryan is going to a new team to get away from the coach from hell. He is hoping for a more fun experience this year. I hope it works out for him. Dillon on the other hand is once again ready for a new team. I got to thinking about it and he has'nt been on the same team two years in a row since he started playing. It makes me feel bad becuase I cant remember why he has changed teams every year. he is never the less very excited. we will probably have to get out and play some catch today if the weather is nice. Poor Beth. she wants to play soccer but dumb ol dad cant find her birth certificate to get her signed up. I can get a new one easy enough but just cant find the time to go downtown to get it durring the week. damn job. I thought I had missed the signups but was told yesterday that it was not too late. I hope thats right. I will feel awful if she had to just sit on the sidelines this year. It was so great to be back out at the baseball park yesterday. Each year I have to actually make it out there to remember why I enjoy baseball season so much. Sure I love to watch my boys play ball, but it is also my entire social life. lets face it there is no place else in this world where I can go and see so many people I know and talk to. As my family knows I'm a social animal and the park is a place where I can strut my stuff :-)

Well I hope that is enough for now. Have I appeased the blog gods? if not please feel free to let me know. but no prommises on how soon I will post again.

Bye for now :-)
Tandy

2 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger jjj said...

it's not about what others want....it's about tandy! and i'll be linking to your site with the letters "odd." :) did you do that on purpose? either way i think it's fantastic!

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger chell belle said...

I can't wait to hear about the boys new teams! I will be checking your "odd" blog regularly for updates!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home