Monday, February 21, 2005

dinner with the kids

Well today was a very long day... maybe it was just because it was monday or maybe I really did work my butt off. Either way I'm about to fall over. There has been one positive note today though. The kids and I started the weekly feeder bood today. Its the first time that I can ever remember that I felt like a real adult at the grocery store. I dont ever remember spending that much time in the produce section of the store, and I dont think the produce part of my list has ever been the longest part of the list. Dillon had chosen to cook the first meal and we are about to start. I'll let everyone know tomorow if it was any good.

2 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger jjj said...

good luck dillon!

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger chell belle said...

okay it is March now time for an update!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home